The OHSAS 18001 is an internationally recognized method of evaluation and audit of occupational safety and health. Having a clearly defined control system in place enabling identification and control of the health and safety risks, organizations can minimize the occupational risks for their own employees, visitors or contractors on their territories. The standard will allow the organizations to implement the processes for continuous review and improvement of health and safety.
The main directions included into OHSAS
- Control systems in place
- Risk forecasting and assessment
- Staff training and educating
- Linkage of the safety management systems
- Emergency response
- Monitoring and continuous improvement
Health and safety of the control system. Building a structured system of management of safety and health in the entire organization will prove your commitment to ensuring the well-being of your employees and external parties. This will provide the basis for implementing the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and the process of continuous improvement. The development of secure and controlled system will provide benefits to the organization and its employees. Economy and reduction of accidents are just two of the numerous benefits.
Who is this for?
OHSAS 18001 is suitable for all types of organizations that strive to become more efficient in managing and reduction of the number of accidents in the workplace. By implementing the system approved by the third party certification body, the organizations will be able to prove their employees, suppliers and customers that they are responsible for their occupational health and safety.
The consulting services of “Lilia” European Centre for Quality Control and Food Hygiene” LLC " deal with the development and implementation of the following international standards:
- IFS (Food, Logistic, HPC), BRC (Food, Consumer Products, Packaging and Packaging Materials, Storage and Distribution), HACCP, Global GAP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and others.
- Organizing trainings and seminars on topics related to international control systems as well as the similar topics.
- Auditing companies for compliance with the international requirements on request. Experience of cooperation with METRO Cash and Carry, Fozzy Group and others.
- Professionalism: all of our employees are continuously participating in the training, exchange experience with our European partners that allows us to be always up to date.
- Experience: Our Company has years of experience in providing consulting services in various fields of food industry of Ukraine, dozens of successful projects and positive customer reviews. The work is performed quickly and efficiently taking into account the individual characteristics of each customer.
- We have experience of cooperation with certification authorities both in Ukraine and in Europe.