Development and implementation of quality control systems in compliance with the requirements of the internationally - recognized standards:
- IFS (Food, Logistics, HPC, Broker) - International Featured Standards;
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) GLOBAL STANDARDS (Food Safety, Consumer Products, Packaging and Packaging Materials, Storage and Distribution);
- FSSC 22000 Food Products - Food Safety System Certification 22000;
- ISO 22000- Food Safety Management System;
- ISO 9001- Quality Management System. Requirements.;
- ISO 14001- Environmental Management Systems. Usage requirements and guidelines.;
- OHSAS 18001- Management System for Industrial Safety and Labor Protection. Requirements .;
- ISO 13485 - Medical Devices. Quality Management Systems. Requirements on Regulation .;
- Implementation of integrated quality management systems (ISO 9001 + ISO 14001 + OHSAS 18001).
- Implementation of integrated quality management systems (ISO 9001 + IFS FOOD + BRS FOOD).
- SA 8000 - Social Responsibility
- GLOBAL G.A.P - Integrated Farm Production Management System