Properly educated staff secures the due performance of their obligations, understanding and timely action, universal tool in the coordinated work.
- Modern European requirements to quality management;
- ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, OHSAS 18001;
- IFS, BRC, FSSC 22000;
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points;
- GMP / GHP - Good Manufacturing Practices / Good Hygiene Practices;
- Internal audits, corrective and preventive actions, traceability, selection of suppliers;
- SA 8000 - Social Responsibility;
- GLOBAL G.A.P - Integrated Farm Production Management System.